– ISRAEL MINISTRY TRIP –
WHERE INFORMATION BECOMES REVELATION
Come and experience the fullness of Caleb Training by going to the Land of Israel! This ministry trip is specifically designed for Caleb’s evening ministry school alumni*, where we will apply our training and see information become revelation as we walk through and minister in the Land of Israel together. We will worship, pray and experience the relevance of Israel’s history as it connects to both the current day and to the future.
- Encounter God’s Presence as we worship and pray together throughout the Land
- Meet and minister to both Jews and Arabs, as well as our Caleb ministry partners
- Connect with Messianic believers and leaders of congregations
- Personally experience places like the Western Wall, City of David, Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, Sea of Galilee, Masada, and so much more!
- $1450 In the Land Cost (includes lodging, food, and tour site entry fees)
- $1500 Travel Cost (airfare cost subject to change based upon flight availability at time of booking)
APPLICATIONS FOR SPRING 2017 ARE NOW CLOSED
A NON-REFUNDABLE $500 DEPOSIT IS DUE BY MARCH 1, 2017. SELECT “MINISTRY & TRAINING SCHOOLS” DESIGNATION AND NOTE “2017 SPRING MINISTRY TRIP” AT TIME OF REGISTRATION.
*This particular ministry trip is only open to Caleb Company training and ministry school alumni, as well as alumni from Caleb Company Fall Tours. LIMITED SPACE IS AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. FOR MORE INFORMATION, EMAIL ADMIN@CALEBCOMPANY.ORG.